Sunday, August 14, 2011




Only time could tell

I don’t want myself fall in love with someone else because my heart beats for only one……:)
        
The saddest part of it, my important person doesn’t know his feeling to me. How sad……. :(

I just admire him then, but now there’s an  a weird feeling inside me, I think years waiting  him made me love him even though he just passed by and ignore me.
Anyways, I gave my self time frame to let destiny takes it place, but it’s been still nothing happened.

I got attracted to some guys but still at the end of the day, he’s still the one I’m thinking of. I should have loved someone else and became happy rather than wasting my time waiting.

If in those years still nothing happens, it only means I should stop loving him because even time doesn’t want us together. Therefore only time could prove my love for him and the only time could heal the wounds that he has brought to me.

I’m willing to wait even though it means for nothing.  But you know what I’ve realized that sometimes you have to do some move if you want to get something.  Don’t rely much on your destiny. Just like me, I keep on waiting, no actions done. Still, I’m looking forward for chance...
Only time could tell……………:)

2 comments: